Cloud Computing : Cloud Computing is a popular trend in today’s technology .Cloud Computing can be used for storing and accessing of data.Cloud Computing means the data is stored at a remote place and is synchronized with other web information .
The architecture of cloud computing comprises of the following components:
* Front- end device
* Back – end device
* Cloud based delivery
Windows Azure,which was later renamed as microsoft azure in 2014 is call cloud computing .
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure,created by microsoft,for building deploying and managing applications and services through a global network .These services are provided by a Microsoft Azure are PAAS and LAAS .Many programming languages and frameworks are supported by azure cloud comuting services.
Azure as PAAS (platform as a service ) :
This platform is provided to clients to develop and deploy software.This clients can focus on the application development rather than the hardware and infrastructure.It can also takes the most of operating systems ,servers, and networking issues.
Azure IAAS ( infrastructure as a service ):
It is a managed compute service that gives complete control of the operating systems and the application platform stack to the application developers.It also the user to access ,manage, and monitor the data centers.
Azure cloud services and asp.net :
To create a multi-tier .Net application with an ASP .NET MVC front-end,and deploy it to an azure cloud service.The application uses of azure SQL Databases,the azure Blob service and the Azure Queue serivce.
content Delivery Network for audio ,video,applications,images,and other static files. It can be used to cache ststic assets of websites.The network can be managed by a RESET based HTTP API.
virtual network is hosted on virtual private network (VPN).AZure DNS is an hosting service.It provides domain name resolution services using the cloud infrastructure of microsoft AZure.The AZure DNS services are integrated with other services in terms of APIS,billing,credentials.AZure DNS service is built up on the highly scalable cloud infrastructure provided by Microsoft AZure .
Online IT Guru offers the best Microsoft Azure online training with the IT industry specialists .As our trainers are
experienced certified trainers will share their experience tips and tricks in the microsoft azure online training.
Core topics of Azure Online Course
Module 1: Development using the Microsoft Azure Platform
In this module, students will review the services available in the Azure platform and the Management Portals used to manage the service instances.
- Azure Services
- Management Portals
Module 2: Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
In this module, students will learn about Virtual Machine hosting options available in Azure. Students will be able to deploy custom workloads to an Azure Virtual Machine, manage the VM and its images and also monitor VMs.
- Constructing Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Migrating Azure Virtual Machine Instances
Module 3: Managing Infrastructure in Azure
In this module, students will explore the Infrastructure components in Azure. Students will be able to describe Virtual Networks and understand the relationship between the VNETs and the different services offered in Azure. Students will also be able to add Cloud Services and Virtual Machines to VNETs. Finally students will scale multiple instances of services in a VNET.
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Highly Available Azure Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Configuration Management
- Customizing Azure Virtual Machine Networking
Module 4: Web Infrastructure in the Azure Platform
In this module, students will learn how to create and host a simple website using Azure Web Sites. Students will also learn how to monitor and manage the website using the Management Portal.
- Azure Web Sites
- Hosting Web Applications in Azure
- Configuring an Azure Web Site
- Publishing an Azure Web Site
- Monitoring an Azure Web Site
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
This module covers the common practices and patterns for building resilient and scalable web applications that will be hosted in Azure.
- Application Design Practices for Highly Available Applications
- Building High Performance Applications using ASP.NET
- Common Cloud Application Patterns
- Caching Application Data
Module 6: Processing Background Logic using Azure
In this module, students will learn how to use Cloud Service Worker Roles and Web Sites Web Jobs to process data in the background. Students will also be able to use Cloud Service Cache Roles to store data in the cache.
- Understanding Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Web Roles
- Customizing Cloud Service Configurations
- Updating and Managing Azure Cloud Service Deployments
- Cloud Service Worker Roles
- Cloud Service Worker Role Processing
- Caching Data using Roles
- Analyzing Applications in Cloud Service Role Instances
Module 7: Storing Tabular Data in Azure
In this module, students will be able to use Azure SQL Databases to store and retrieve data. Students will also learn how to store data in Azure Table Storage.
- Azure SQL Databases Overview
- Managing SQL Databases in Azure
- Using Azure SQL Databases with SQL Server Data Tools
- Migrating Data to Azure SQL Databases
- Replication and Recovery of Azure SQL Database Instances
- Azure Storage Overview
- Azure Storage Tables Overview
- Table Entity Transactions
Module 8: Storing Files and Media in Azure
In this module, students will learn how to store and access multimedia files in Azure using Blob Storage.
- Azure Storage Blobs
- Controlling Access to Storage Blobs & Containers
- Monitoring Storage Blobs
- Configuring Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure Files
- Uploading and Migrating Storage Data
Module 9: Storing Data in Queues using Azure
In this module, students will use Azure Queue Storage to queue data for asynchronous processing. Students will also be able to identify the Service Bus offerings and identify which ones to use in appropriate scenarios. Students will be able to use the Azure Service Bus Relay to connect on-premise services with client applications.
- Queue Mechanisms in Azure
- Azure Storage Queues Overview
- Handling Storage Queue Messages
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Service Bus Queues
- Azure Service Bus Relay
- Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs
Module 10: Implementing Security in Web Applications using Azure
In this module, students will be able to use Azure Active Directory to implement security in a Cloud web application.
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Directories
- Azure AD Access Control Service
- Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication
Module 11: Deploying Web Applications to Azure
In this module, students will be able to deploy web applications to Azure by using Web Deploy and Service Packages.
- Deployment Strategies for Web Applications
- Deploying Azure Web Sites
- Deploying Azure Cloud Services
- Continuous Integration
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
Watch Azure Demo Video