DevOps (development and operations) is an software development phrase is used to mean a type of agile relationship between the Development and IT Operations.
The goal of DevOps is used to change and improve the relationship between the two business units communication and collaboration .
DevOps is a set of guiding principles and methodology which promotes the software excellence throughout its SDLC lifecycle. Barriers between software delivery disciplines are broken down is to provide seamless transitions accelerating time to the market while improving the quality.
DevOps is focused on some following goals:
* It is Establish a culture of collaboration, breaking down a traditional silos and common measures of success.
* Accelerate time to the market with customer feedback.
* Maintain the current quality while driving the improvements for the life of the software through implementation of DevOps.
* It Allow for the experimentation – institutionalize the idea of fail fast.
* Automate traditional operational and development the responsibilities.
* Leverage platforms is to provide turnkey environments.
Core topics of DEVOPS Online Course
Fundamentals of Perl Programming
Advanced Perl Programming
Ruby on Rails
Chef/Puppet for Configuration Management.
Docker/Packer for Containerization
Vagrant for Provisioning
AWS for Cloud computing
Jenkins for Automated Installation and Deployment.
Nagios for Infra-Monitoring
Rundeck for Deployment Automation
Elasticsearch for storage & distributed search engine
Kibana for data visualization
logstash to process & transport logs
Serf for Service orchestration and management tool
Static Code analysis :-
Sonar for Java & .Net
Binary Repository Manager :-
Web/Application Server :-
Infrastructure Monitoring :-
Watch DEVOPS Demo Video