Oracle DBA stand’s for Data Base Administrator. Their responsibilities are to operate and manage the data base, to perform day to day maintaining data base.
DBA role is to install oracle software, create databases, and make that database by performing and managing storage information including backup files.
DBA’S used to manage total database tasks like creating schema’s such as tables, recovering data, indexes etc.Importing and Exporting of data and degrading of performance in data base.
DBA’s used to secure each and every information. Each user contains account that should be created. It represents security, those account has been used by authorized person only. There is no right to change password. Each and every responsibility belongs to DBA to reset password.
The main role of administrator is to maintain database with full fledged security and maintain user access data at certain limit of SQL statements.
Core topics of Oracle DBA Online Course
- Oracle Database 11g: Administration
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Preparing the Database Environment
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Managing the Oracle Instance
- Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Undo Data
- Implementing Oracle Database Security
- Database Maintenance
- Performance Management
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data
- Configuring for Recoverability
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Configuring Backup Specifications
- Using RMAN to Create Backups
- Using RMAN to Perform Recovery
Watch Oracle DBA Demo Video
- Having 9+ Years of hands on experience on Financial domain, Telecom and Health care
- Working from last 9+ years on Oracle and Oracle DBA
- Working from last 5 years on Oracle DBA
- Having 4 Years of Corporate and Online training Experience
- Oracle DBA Certified Consultant