Salesforce.com is a global cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though best known for its customer relationship management (CRM) product, Salesforce has also expanded into commercial applications of social networking through acquisition.
Salesforce.com is the primary enterprise offering within the Salesforce1 Platform, and provides companies with an interface for case management and task management, and a system for automatically routing and escalating important events.
The Salesforce customer portal provides customers the ability to track their own cases, includes a social networking plug-in that enables the user to join the conversation about their company on social networking websites, provides analytical tools and other services including email alert, chat, Google search, and access to customers’ entitlement and contracts.
Core topics of Salesforce Online Course
- Identity Confirmation
- Setting Up the User Interface
- Security & Access
- Data Validation
- Data Utilities
- Service & Support Administration
- Salesforce Console
- Designing Applications on Force.com
- Designing Applications for Multiple Users
- Implementing Business Processes
- Managing Data
- Visualforce Pages
Watch Salesforce Demo Video
- Having 7 Years of hands on experience on different Domains
- Working from last 7 years on JAVA and Salesforce
- Working from last 4 years on Salesforce Admin and Developer
- Having 3 Years of Corporate and Online training Experience
- Salesforce Admin and Developer Certified Consultant