Last Updated At 2020-06-15
Setup Path in JavaFor compilation and execution of a program we must need to install a JDK according to the current versions of java in the windows. Though the properties in environment variables.
- Go to the my computers then right click
- Select a properties and environment variables
- Then go to advanced options and set the path
- For example: ‘c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM2;C:\Program Files\java\jdk\bin’
- Encapsulation: It is a process of binding variables and methods in to a single entity .By using encapsulation we can improve maintenance and reduced the time required for debugging.
- Inheritance: It is process of acquiring the members from one class to another class. Using inheritance we can achieve reusability, we can write the code multiple times and reducing code size.
- Polymorphism: A Single entity which can show multiple behaviours and many forms achieve the flexibility.
JAVA Tutorial Video[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8nG-NH6gg [/embed]Method Signature:They are 4 types of signatures in a method contains
- Method name
- Number of Parameters
- Type of Parameters
- Order of Parameter
- Abstraction: The information that is hiding the data and showing functionality
- Primitive data types
- Derived data types
- User defined data types