Applications of Big Data
1. Oil and gas companies monitor sensors per asset combined with 4D seismic imagery to drive real-time production operations, maintenance, and reliability programs.
2. Electronic health records, home health monitoring, telehealth, and new medical imaging devices drive data information in a connected health world.
3. An online retailer recommends a book to customer based on its past purchases .This online retaileranalyze preferences and product perception of their consumers their buying pattern.
Big data implementation examples
1. Google used Big Data to enable web-scale searches on massive data in an innovative way, such as estimating earthquake activity around the globe.
2. General Motors used Big Data to support Global Positioning System (GPS) and telemetry data to track driving habits.
Are you interested in learning Big Data Hadoop Online Training from Bangalore? Connect to Online IT Guru and get a Professional training on Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course from Ameerpet, hyderabad, India.
to our newsletter
As we know, that Selenium with Python Web Browser Selenium Automation is Gaining Popularity Day by Day. So many Frameworks and Tools Have arisen to get Services to Developers.
Artificial Intelligence, Deep mastering (DL) is completely about, many levels of Representation and sort of abstraction. That guide to design a sense of Information like Images, sound and text format.
Over last few years, Big Data and analysis have come up, with Exponential and modified Direction of Business. That operate Python, emerged with a fast and strong Contender for going with Predictive Analysis.
Understanding and using Linear, non-linear regression Models and Classifying techniques for stats analysis. Hypothesis testing sample methods, to get business decisions.
Everyone starts Somewhere, first you learn basics of Every Scripting concept. Here you need complete Introduction to Data Science python libraries Concepts.
As we Know Azure DevOps is a Bunch of Services, in guiding Developers. It contains CI/CD, pipelines, code Repositories, Visual Reporting Tools and more code management with version control.