Applications of Big Data
1. Oil and gas companies monitor sensors per asset combined with 4D seismic imagery to drive real-time production operations, maintenance, and reliability programs.
2. Electronic health records, home health monitoring, telehealth, and new medical imaging devices drive data information in a connected health world.
3. An online retailer recommends a book to customer based on its past purchases .This online retaileranalyze preferences and product perception of their consumers their buying pattern.
Big data implementation examples
1. Google used Big Data to enable web-scale searches on massive data in an innovative way, such as estimating earthquake activity around the globe.
2. General Motors used Big Data to support Global Positioning System (GPS) and telemetry data to track driving habits.
Are you interested in learning Big Data Hadoop Online Training from Bangalore? Connect to Online IT Guru and get a Professional training on Big Data Hadoop Online Training Course from Ameerpet, hyderabad, India.
Days were moving very quickly. With days, technology is moving simultaneously. Today technology has bot the advantages and disadvantages. Moreover, today data is the heart of any company.
Today many people were enthusiastic, to know the exact details of things happening around him. This can get the proper knowledge on Blockchain.
Python is a dynamic interrupted language which is used in wide varieties of applications. It is very interactive object oriented and high-level programming language.
Tableau is a Software company that caters interactive data visualization products that provide Business Intelligence services. The company’s Head Quarters is in Seattle, USA.
Pega Systems Inc. is a Cambridge, Massachusetts based Software Company. It is known for developing software for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business process Management (BPM).
Workday specializes providing Human Capital Management, Financial Management and payroll in online domain.It is a major web based ERP software vendor.