You are right place, If you are looking for ITIL interview questions and answers, get more confidence to crack interview by reading this questions and answers we will update more and more latest questions for you…
1. What is ITIL?
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) may be a framework of best practices. ideas inside ITIL support info technology services delivery organisations with the design of consistent, documented, and repeatable or customize the processes to improve service delivery to the business.
[ Related Article – What is ITIL Certification? ]
2. ITIL framework consists of which processes?
3. Explain one benefit of ITIL?
To the quality and the costs of the IT services can be controlled more efficiently.
4. What are the benefits of implementing a service desk?
5. What Processes are utilized by the Service Desk?
Workflow and procedures diagrams
[ Related Article – Why to Switch JIRA Service Desk? ]
6. What is the objective of Incident Management?
Minimize the disruption to the business. and restoring service operations to agreed levels as quickly as possible.
7. What are the Benefits of an Incident Management Process?
8. What is the goal of Problem Management?
The object of problem management is to the resolve root cause of incidents, to reduce the adverse impact of incidents and problems on the business and secondly to prevent recurrence of incidents related to these errors.
9. What’s the difference between problem and known error?
A `problem’ is associate degree unknown underlying explanation for one or additional incidents, and a `known error’ could be a downside that’s with success diagnosed and that a workaround has been known. the result of well-known error could be a request for modification (RFC).
10. When can the KE known error be closed?
When a review of the change has to lead to a satisfactory result.
11. What is the purpose of Problem Management?
12. What are the Phases in the overall Problem Management Process?
Go head with onlineitguru to completion of ITIL Certification
13. Which ITIL process controls the flow of incident information?
14. When must a Post Implementation Review take place?
After every change.
15. What are IT Service Continuity Management responsibilities?
16. Which ITIL process helps to monitor the IT services by maintaining a logical model of the IT infrastructure and IT services?
17. Explain Deming quality circle steps must to ensure good performance?
18. Who is responsible for result of the process?
19. Explain difference between a process and a project?
the process is continuous and has no end date.The project is has a finite lifespan.
20. What is the basis of the ITIL approach to service management?
21. Explain Classification?
Its the process of formally grouping Configuration Items (CI) by type, for example, hardware, software, accommodation, people and document. business processes external services and it takes place immediate after recording and registering an incident.
Read complete Servicenow Interview Questions
22. What Information is regularly exchanged between Problem Management and Change Management?
RFCs resulting from known errors.
23. How Availability Management’s manage the availability plan for current and future?
By using an emergency power provision
24. What’s the importance of a service desk?
25. What is incident management process? Examples?
Incident Management is an a IT service management process area.
Its an objective is to restore a normal service operation as to quickly as possible
Incidents should be classified as they are in the record,
26. What is Proactive problem management?
Finding to the potential problems and errors in an IT infrastructure before they cause incidents.
27. What’s the difference between Incident, Problem and Known Error?
The incident => incident is an event that is not part of the standard operation.
Example no frees space on a user’s hard disk.
Problem => is the problem is the unknown underlying cause of one or more incidents. Incident can never become a problem.
Known Error => incident or problem for which the root cause is known and for which a temporary workaround or permanent alternative has been identified.
Request for Change is needed the order to fix the known error.
28. What’s the plan for Desktop roll-out projects?
29. Which is the activity in the problem management process is responsible for generating Requests for Change (RFC)?
One of the tasks of downside Management. Error management encompasses distinguishing, recording, classifying and progressing celebrated Errors.
30. Which ITIL process is responsible to identify the cause?
to our newsletter
Today application testing is the deciding factor to launch the application into the market. And people do not launch the application unless it goes true.
Today many people were enthusiastic, to know the exact details of things happening around him. This can get the proper knowledge on Blockchain.
Zeal to learn ethical hacking is common among college students and IT professionals. Because everybody wants to secure their system from cyber attacks.
Python is a dynamic interrupted language which is used in wide varieties of applications. It is very interactive object oriented and high-level programming language.
Tableau is a Software company that caters interactive data visualization products that provide Business Intelligence services. The company’s Head Quarters is in Seattle, USA.
Pega Systems Inc. is a Cambridge, Massachusetts based Software Company. It is known for developing software for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business process Management (BPM).