You are right place, If you are looking for salesforce interview questions and answers, get more confidence to crack interview by reading this questions and answers we will update more and more latest questions for you…
1) What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a CRM delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS).
Related Article – What is Salesforce?
2) What is a custom object in Salesforce?
Custom objects are nothing but database tables. It stores data related to your company in Salesforce.com. Once you have defined a custom object, you can do following things like
Related Article – Explain about Salesforce Object Management?
3) What is object relationship overview?
Object relationship overview in Salesforce is used to link custom object records to standard object records in a related list. In simple words, it is helpful to track product defects associated with customer cases. You can define different types of relationship by creating custom relationship fields on an object.
4) What are the reasons for data loss?
Data loss may cause due to the following reasons
5) How can SaaS be helpful to Salesforce?
6) How salesforce useful in tracking sales?
Salesforce records all the necessary details like the number of customers served daily, daily sales volume, sales manager detailed reports, sales numbers in each month or quarter. Also, it keeps a track on the repeat customer, which is key to success for any sales organization.
7) How many relationships are included in SFDC? What are they?
There are two types of relationships
8) What the difference between isNull and isBlank?
9) What is a trigger?
The Trigger is a code that is executed before or after the record is updated or inserted
10) What is the use of the static resource in Salesforce?
11) What is the difference between force.com and Salesforce.com?
Force.com is PaaS (Platform as a Service) while Salesforce.com is SaaS ( Software as a Service).
12) What actions are available in the workflow?
Actions available in the workflow are
Related Article – What is Salesforce Workflow?
13) What is the limit of data.com records that can be added to Salesforce?
User can see their limit form setup, by clicking data.com administration/Users. From the data.com users’ section, the user can see their monthly limit and how many records are exported during the month.
14) What are the different types of custom settings in Salesforce?
Different types of custom settings in Salesforce includes
15) What are the three types of object relations in Salesforce?
Different types of object relations in Salesforce includes
Related Content – Salesforce Objects
16) What are the different types of reports available in Salesforce?
Different types of reports available in Salesforce are
17) Is it possible to schedule a dynamic dashboard in Salesforce?
No, it is not possible to schedule a dynamic dashboard in Salesforce.
18) What does it indicate if an error state this “list has no rows for assignment”?
The error that tells “list has no rows for assignment” indicates that the list you are trying to access has no values in it.
19) What is the junction object and what is its use?
Junction objects are used to build many-to-many relationships between objects. You can take a recruiting application example, where a position for a job can be linked to many candidates and in the same manner, a candidate can be related to the different locations. So, to connect this data model, you need a third party object, this object is referred to as a junction object. Here “job application” is the junction object.
20) What is an audit trail?
Audit trail function is helpful in knowing the information or track all the recent setup changes that the Salesforce admin does to the organization. It can store the last six months of data.
Complete your salesforce training to start your career in cloud computing
21) Explain dashboard in Salesforce
A dashboard is the pictorial representation of the report, and we can add up to 20 reports in a single dashboard.
22) How many controllers can be used in a visual force page?
As Salesforce comes under SaaS, one can use only one controller and as many extension controllers.
23) What is the difference between SOQL and SOSL?
|SOQL ( Salesforce Object Query Language)||SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)|
|· Only one object at a time can be searched
· Query all type of fields
· It can be used in triggers and classes
· DML operation can be performed on query results
|· Many objects can be searched at a time
· Query only e-mail, phone, and text
· It can be used in classes but not in triggers
· DML operation cannot be performed on search result
24) What is the meaning of Governor Limits in Salesforce?
In Salesforce, Governor Limits helps you to controls how much data or how many records you can store in the shared databases. Salesforce uses a single database to store data from different clients.
25) Why are Visual force pages served from a various domain?
Visual force pages help you to serve from a various domain. It allows you to improve security standards and helps you to block cross-site scripting.
26) How are bucket fields used in Salesforce?
You can use Bucket fields in Salesforce to group according to their field values. However, these fields are never created on the Salesforce platform, and it is only found in the report section.
27) Name out different ways of deployment in Salesforce
You can deploy code in Salesforce using the following methods:
28) Name various types of sandboxes in Salesforce
Four types of Sandboxes are Salesforce are:
Related Article – Salesforce spring 18 Sandbox Instructions
29) Give any five reasons for loss of data in Salesforce
Most prominent reasons for loss of data in Salesforce are:
30) What is CRM?
CRM is a sort form of Customer Relationship Management. It is a kind of software that stores customer contact information like name, address, age, phone number. It also keeps tracks of various customer activity like numbers of website visits, outgoing, and incoming phone calls, email, etc.
More at information at What is SalesForce CRM and its Features?
31) Name the fields which automatically Indexed in Salesforce
Primary keys, Foreign keys, Audit date, and Custom fields are fields which are indexed automatically in Salesforce.
32) Explain @future in Salesforce cloud computing
@future annotation denotes that the specific block will be executed when the required resources are available.
33) What are the differences between Workflow and Trigger
Workflow is an automated process which works on action based upon evaluation and rule criteria. On the other hand, Trigger is the code that is executed on or after the record is updated or inserted.
34) What is a Wrapper Class in Salesforce?
A Wrapper Class is a type of class whose instances are a collection of other objects. It is mainly used to display different objects on a Visual force page in the same table.
35) Can you write getter and setter methods in Salesforce?
Yes, in Salesforce we can code the getter method to get the value of a variable to visual force pages while the setter method to set the value of that specific variable.
36) What is APEX?
Apex is an object-oriented programming language. It helps you to execute flow statement and transaction control Salesforce servers with the help of an API. Apex also allows Salesforce developers to add business logic into their programming code
Related Article – Importance of APEX in Salesforce
37) What is a static resource in Salesforce?
With Salesforce’s static resource, you can upload images, zip files, CSS files. It can be referred in a Visual-force page.
38) Explain Apex transaction
An Apex transaction is a set of operations that are executed as a single unit. The operations are mostly DML operations which are responsible for querying records. These operations are may be successful, or an error occurs in saving a single record. At that time, the entire transaction is rolled back.
39) What is Trigger.new?
Triger.new is a command that returns the list of records that have been added recently to the subjects. It only returned those records which are yet to be saved to the database. Here, the Object list is only available in insert and update triggers. Moreover, the records can only be modified in before triggers.
40) What Is Roll-up Summary?
Roll-up summary displays the count of child records and allows you to calculate the sum, minimum and maximum of fields of the child records.
41) Explain Manual Sharing in Salesforce
Manual sharing is a method to share a record to a specific user manually. You need to go to the detail page of the record and click on manual sharing option and assign that record to some other user with Read only or Read/write access.
42) What is the difference between Role and Profile?
Role is record level access which is not mandatory for all usage while the profile is object and field level access and which is mandatory for all users.
43)What is the difference between WhoID and WhatID?
WhoID refers to people like contact or leads. Whereas “What ID” refers only for objects.
44) Name types of bindings used in Visual-force
Three types of bindings used in Salesforce are:-
45) What is Custom label concept in Salesforce?
You can access custom text values from Apex classes and also from any visual force page which known as Custom labels.
46) How many custom labels can you define and of what size?
There is a minimum of 5000 custom labels for each organization that can be created. The label size is almost 1000 characters.
47) Explain deterministic formula fields in Salesforce
The deterministic formula filed is a value which is static or known.
48) What is the user of App Launcher Namespace?
App Launcher is a method which will look after the appearance of the app the visibility and order.
Related Content – Salesforce App Creation
49) What is the sharing rule?
The sharing rules are applied whenever a user wished to allow access to other users.
50) What is “Data Skew” in Salesforce?
In Salesforce, Data skew is a condition which you will occur when working for a big organization when there are more than 10,000 records. So, when users perform updates performance issue will be encountered. It happens because of data skew”.
51) How Many Controllers can be used in a Visual Force Page?
As Salesforce is a SaaS service, it allows you to use only one controller and as many extension controllers.
52)Explain Visibility Enum
The term visibility enumeration means that a cached value is visible only the value’s namespace or in all namespace
One click to learn salesforce course to get certification easily
to our newsletter
As we know, that Selenium with Python Web Browser Selenium Automation is Gaining Popularity Day by Day. So many Frameworks and Tools Have arisen to get Services to Developers.
Over last few years, Big Data and analysis have come up, with Exponential and modified Direction of Business. That operate Python, emerged with a fast and strong Contender for going with Predictive Analysis.
Understanding and using Linear, non-linear regression Models and Classifying techniques for stats analysis. Hypothesis testing sample methods, to get business decisions.
Everyone starts Somewhere, first you learn basics of Every Scripting concept. Here you need complete Introduction to Data Science python libraries Concepts.
As we Know Azure DevOps is a Bunch of Services, in guiding Developers. It contains CI/CD, pipelines, code Repositories, Visual Reporting Tools and more code management with version control.
Python is a dynamic interrupted language which is used in wide varieties of applications. It is very interactive object oriented and high-level programming language.